Be Kind and Love Elephants Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
Elephants are magnificent creatures constantly threatened by poachers who are after their tusks for ivory trafficking. Elephants are also threatened by land encroachment and the tourism industry in parts of Asia where they are tortured and abused and used to give rides to tourists or they are displayed in circuses around the world.
Elephant conservation is important to us and we support ethical elephant sanctuaries who care for orphaned, sick, and previously captive elephants as well as sanctuaries that are involved in various elephant conservation efforts.
When you purchase the Ele Footprints "be kind and love elephants" shirt, you show your support for our elephants.
We donate 10% to save the elephants and we appreciate you supporting our small business and our elephants.
About this Cute Elephant Shirt;
• It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• It is comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|